Open topic with navigation
Environmental & Risk Management / Emergency Preparedness / Emergency Response and Recovery Teams
Updating Employee Status
After a workplace emergency has been contained, you need to evaluate
the effect of the emergency on your employees; for example, you need
to indicate if an employee is unavailable or temporarily unavailable. With this information entered, managers can assess how to proceed in the recovery process.
To update employee status:
- On the Process Navigator, select
- In the filter at the top of the screen, determine the list of employees that will display in the left panel. To show in the left panel all employees (that can display in memory), choose Show. Or, enter the first few letters of the employee name in the filter panel and choose Show.
- In the left panel, choose the employee to update.
- In the right panel, select the appropriate
status in the . The system provides various values for the Recovery Status field so that you can track the status of employees through all phases of the recovery process. For example:
Repeat for other employees potentially affected by the emergency.
- No Status -- When your site has completely recovered from the emergency, you can return the field to this value to indicate a normal, non-emergency status. This is the default value, which indicates a non-emergency situation.
- "Unavailable" and "Unavailable Temporarily" -- indicate that an employee was affected by the emergency and is not available.
- Available -- For an employee that could have been affected by the emergency, use this value to distinguish between normal, non-emergency status (the No Status value), and an item that is still operational, despite the emergency.
- Available Transient -- The employee is available, but needs to arrive at the site.
Note: If you wish to update employees in terms of their assignment to a recovery team, you can run the View the Recovery Team List task.
|Copyright © 1984-2019, ARCHIBUS, Inc. All rights reserved.