What's New in Archibus V.25.3
With the expansion of the extended questionnaire feature to Maintenance checklists, the Compliance features using extended questionnaires were also updated. Specifically, the Define Compliance Questionnaire view has an updated user interface, which matches the Checklist interface. All enhancements were made without changing the schema and framework.
- an easy-to-follow workflow
- WYSIWYG forms so that designers see the survey as it develops and no longer need to use a "preview" form.
- show only the relevant information based on the survey designer's selection.
- show only the Question and Answers that the survey definers are currently working on
- hide follow-up actions by default, but users can still access them easily
Surveyors in the field see an updated interface:
For details, see:
- Help topic: https://www.archibus.net/ai/abizfiles/v25.3_help/archibus_help/user_en/archibus.htm#../Subsystems/webc/Content/compliance/ex_quest/define_survey.htm
- View file: ab-comp-checklist.axvw
- Path: Sustainability & Risk / Compliance / Compliance Program Manager / Define Compliance Questionnaires