The collection of graphic files that are generated from CAD drawings and Revit models for use in:
- Web Central views, including GIS map views
- Smart Client Web views
- Archibus mobile apps
To generate enterprise graphics from a CAD drawing, you:
- define drawing publishing rules to control how the graphics are generated.
- generate the graphics by running:
- the Publish Enterprise Graphics command from Smart Client Extension for AutoCAD
- run Publish 2D from Revit
- run Publish 3D from Revit (for 3D enterprise graphics for use with the 3D Navigator)
Drawings are output to the following types of files:
(scalable vector file)
This file is an XML file that combines background data and intelligent data in one file.
These files are useful for creating graphics for mobile devices, as SVG graphics do not lose quality if they are zoomed or resized.
Beginning with Archibus V.23.2, all Web Central views were converted from using the SWF (Flash drawing control) format to using SVG (HTML drawing control
|For use with most Web Central views prior to V.23.2|
|These files are used in paginated reports instead of the .SWF files|
|JSON||(.JSON.zlib file): This file contains the Archibus asset data, such as room boundaries and their primary key information for a room asset file. For use with enhanced map views.|
|KML||Create files that are suitable for use with enhanced map views using Google Maps and Google Earth|
The generated enterprise graphic files are stored in the projects folder, such as /Archibus/projects/hq/enterprise-graphics.