Enhanced Global Feature Set
The Archibus Enhanced Global Feature Set is a set of enhancements to the some Archibus applications that address the needs of multinational deployments. The core features include:
- currency conversion
- display of areas in user-default unit of measure (square feet or square meters)
- automated VAT cost calculation
- VAT Percent value allocation to cost transactions
When the Enhanced Global Feature Set is enabled, application views may include:
- an additional set of financial fields for displaying VAT values. For example, you can enter a base expense and the views calculate the VAT value and update the corresponding VAT expense field.
- a VAT action button, to filter the display for Base Costs, VAT Costs, or Total Costs
- a Currency action button, to refresh cost projections and reports by your organization's Budget Currency, your User Default Currency, or any currency that you select
You enable the feature set by setting the
AbCommonResources-EnableVATandMultiCurrency parameter to YES using the System Administration / Archibus System Administrator / Enable-Disable VAT and Multicurrency task.
See also and
|Copyright © 1984-2020, Archibus, Inc. All rights reserved.